- In this context, personal information is information that identifies you specifically. The types of personal information we collect and share may depend on the contract or service you have with us. Examples of the confidential personal information we may collect and maintain include: contact and financial information like your name, email address, physical address, phone numbers, credit card numbers, passport number, Social Security number, taxpayer identification number, nationality, credit history; credit score; date of birth; demographic information (including age, investment objectives, investment experience, assets and income bracket); account balances and transactional history with us, our affiliates, or others; information from third party providers such as consumer reporting agencies, including, but not limited to, information to help prevent and detect fraud; and automated information that may be collected when you interact with the Application and emails, which may include but is not limited to technical information such as your internet protocol address, your computerâ€™s operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages, and "cookies" used to recognise you as you use or return to the Application.
- Personal data which is not collected directly from you may be collected by us from your employer in connection with your job and how it relates to us; third parties we work closely with, including but not limited to family members, trustees, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, and search information providers; or governmental bodies, regulators, institutions, courts or any other similar establishments.
- You are responsible for helping up maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the personal information provided in your registration or account profile through the Application or by contacting us.
- All environments within the Application are for the exclusive use of adults, age 18 and older, in compliance with the User Restriction Policy. We do not knowingly collect personal Information from natural persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on the Application. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under the age of 18, please contact us.
Protection of Personal Information
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information against unauthorised access or disclosure, accidental loss, use, alteration or destruction. We are aware of, and complies with, relevant laws and regulations regarding personal data.
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your request to correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- When you access the Application you are linked to a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. To the extent such technology is utilised on a given page, you may be unable to use certain account or customisation features of the Application unless your web browserâ€™s software supports such encryption.
- Although we believe we maintain adequate physical, technical and administrative safeguards designed to guard all personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee that only authorised persons will view your personal information or that personal information you share on the Application will not become publicly available.
Use of Personal Information
- We may use your personal information to process and administer details of your membership, to communicate with you, to provide you with opportunities, and to keep you up to date with new developments. We may also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business (for example, to improve the content of the Application, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse Application usage patterns on an aggregate basis, to improve our content and offerings), and we may contact you using information you voluntarily provide. We may retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, including legitimate business reasons, and/or legal and regulatory requirements.
- We do not disclose any confidential Personal Information to anyone (other than our subsidiaries and affiliates), except as permitted or required by law or under the following limited circumstances: We may share personal information with our service providers, contractors or suppliers that help with our business operations and in connection with servicing your account, processing your transactions, or providing other services to you. We may share personal information in special circumstances, including in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful without a subpoena, warrant or other court order to the extent we determine in our sole discretion is necessary to cooperate with appropriate authorities. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves, or otherwise as may be reasonably necessary in the event of an emergency. We may share personal information for our marketing purposes to offer our material and services to you. We may share personal information with companies or financial institutions that perform marketing services on our behalf or with other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing arrangements, subject to any legal requirements. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. We may transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event, such in the event that we sell or otherwise transfers some or all of our assets related to the Application.
- We may place, view, and/or use "cookies", Web server logs, Web beacons, or other electronic tools to collect statistical and other information about your use of the Application and other websites. This information may include information about the IP address of your computer, browser type, language, operating system, your mobile device, device ID, geo-location data, the state or country from which you accessed the Application, the pages visited, the date and the time of a visit, the pages you visited immediately before and after visiting the Application, the number of links you click within the Application, the functions you use on the Application, the databases you view and the searches you request on the Application, and the data you save on or download from the Application.
- A "cookie" is a small text file which may be placed in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain personal information, although it will enable the Application to relate your use of the Application to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to the Application (such as username) and to track your use of the Application. Tracking information is used to create information on user demographics and Application traffic patterns on an aggregate basis and is not connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. The Application may set cookies which remain on your computer for differing times. Some expire at the end of each session and some remain for longer so that when you return to the Application, you will have a better user experience. We may uses web analytics cookies to gather aggregated website statistics to allow us to maintain and improve the Application and your user experience. You can set your browser to reject cookies but if you do so you may be unable to use some areas of the Application and other websites on the internet.
The Application may contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other websites and we encourage you to review the privacy policies, if any, on such websites.